Author Topic: World Class Pistol Skills Class W/Bob Vogel  (Read 1259 times)

World Class Pistol Skills Class W/Bob Vogel
« on: December 18, 2013, 09:43:38 PM »

Offline rgarcia

• Still shopping for a firearm
I am posting this in advance so you can start saving your money.  Not cheep, but will be a worth while class.  You can bring an open, production or limited gun to this class.  I'm sure most of you know who Robert Vogel is, but if you don't go to you tube and search his name.  If you have questions, or want to sign up send me an email and I will get back to you asap. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

World Class Pistol Skills

DATE:            May 31-June 1st, 2014
TIME:            8am to 4pm
TOTAL HOURS:                  16
TUITION:            $450.00

Instructor Bio’s
Robert Vogel  www.vogeldynamics.com  .Vogel Police SWAT Officer and  USPSA National Championship in the Production Division two years in a row (2008 and 2009).  In 2011, he won the Limited-10 Division. He has also won two world championships in Production and Stock-Pistol Division. He is currently ranked as a Grand Master in four USPSA Divisions, and as a Distinguished Master in four IDPA Divisions. In 2012, Vogel appeared as an expert in the fourth season of History Channel's Top Shot.

COURSE DESCRIPTION      In this course the student will be given the insight into what it takes to develop truly World Class shooting skills.  Starting out with the fundamentals and then delving into a heavy dose of technique that goes well beyond the basics, the student will learn the dynamics involved in driving a pistol to the highest level.  This course is designed around the ultimate and equal balance of accuracy and speed that is applicable just as much to LE/Military training as it is to competition.   Aside from the techniques and skills taught this course also has aspects that require the student to truly “think” while operating on a course of fire.  A balance between competitive shooting and tactical applications will be maintained.  That being said, performing under pressure is paramount.  Outside of actual real life situations competition is one of the few ways pressure can truly be induced.  If you carry or use a handgun in any way, shape or form you will benefit from this course.

To register contact Raul Garcia at ar10308@hotmail.com

EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
1000 rounds of pistol ammunition
3 magazines
Magazine holders
Pistol
Holster, (Belt mounted strong side)
Eye and ear protection
Note pad and pen/pencil
Bring water and snacks/lunch
Dress for the weather, ball cap, and sunscreen

« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 10:22:12 PM by rgarcia »