Author Topic: Sad  (Read 1771 times)

Sad
« on: May 16, 2016, 01:27:23 PM »

Offline ajg308

• Staff
  • Calls himself a Shooter..
It's too bad the USPSA guys are scared to post here.  We had some fun back in the glory days.

[MoreLove} {ajg308] [MoreLove} {ajg308] [MoreLove} {ajg308]

Re: Sad
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 01:38:47 PM »

Offline J Mack

• Assistant Janitor
  • Directors
  • Shooter!
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    • [quote author=DJM link=topic=2918.msg25501#msg25501 date=1403129184]  You're a wannabe douche bag.[/quote]
It's too bad the USPSA guys are scared to post here.  We had some fun back in the glory days.

Not sure if the netnanny scared them off or the IGT trolls but yes they are missed.

"I don't think I have ever met anyone quite so fragile™."
"Please moderate this person for abusive use of power."
Ken Reed

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 01:48:35 PM »

Offline ajg308

• Staff
Farmer is scary looking, but mostly harmless.  DJM is normal looking, but very scary.  That dude could snap at any time...

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »

Offline tsmith

• Dreams about shooting
  • I CAST THEREFORE I SHOOT

[MoreLove} {ajg308] [MoreLove} {ajg308] [MoreLove} {ajg308]

Having USPSA in Parma again would be most fun. Bring back those glory days yer talkin bout bro

BTW, you were right on that rifle length gas system. I like it alot.
Thanx T
Nice marmot, man.

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 03:45:48 PM »

Offline J Mack

• Assistant Janitor
  • Directors
  • Shooter!
    • [quote author=DJM link=topic=2918.msg25501#msg25501 date=1403129184]  You're a wannabe douche bag.[/quote]
Having USPSA in Parma again would be most fun.

Think if Parma installed some Hydration Stations the USPSA guys would come back?

Ken Reed

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 04:15:26 PM »

Offline praetorian97

• Wannabe shooter.....
Hydration Station Farmer Style
Pew Pew Pew

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 05:17:23 PM »

Offline Birddog6424

• μολὼν λαβέ
"Fast is fine. Accuracy is final. You have to learn to be slow in a hurry.."   Wyatt Earp

"The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem."  Col. Jeff Cooper

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »

Offline ajg308

• Staff
You guys are not helping get them back.   That thread was epic.

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 09:32:06 PM »

Offline J Mack

• Assistant Janitor
  • Directors
  • Shooter!
You guys are not helping get them back.

Well take this with a grain of salt because I get all my gossip from Hawktech but from what I hear,
Carhartt got his junk stuck in a milker and is out of commission for a while, the Panda married a dude and is posing as a geisha girl at Spearmint Rhino’s, CML is a professional moto cross racer now and gave shooting up altogether, DJM ran into the back of a parked ambulance he was chasing and broke his nose and is going through extensive surgery to try to replicate Caitlyn Jenner’s nose, AG308 was forced to get a real job and they cut off his internet access, Big “D” turned 50 and is going through a midlife crises and is currently buying one of every gun made to try to make him faster, Nealio got tired of working for the man and started writing viruses for the Russian government to infiltrate conservative websites, No One fell off the face of the earth, Birddog passed his nursing test and is now giving enemas to the old folks at the nursing home, Zombie3gun went off the deep end and is living in a mud hut fortified with claymores in the Owyhee’s waiting for Armageddon and Kolby finally found a girlfriend so things have been a bit slow around here.

Nice to have you guys back..
Ken Reed

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 09:03:27 AM »

Offline DJM

• Dreams about shooting
Well take this with a grain of salt because I get all my gossip from Hawktech but from what I hear,
Carhartt got his junk stuck in a milker and is out of commission for a while, the Panda married a dude and is posing as a geisha girl at Spearmint Rhino’s, CML is a professional moto cross racer now and gave shooting up altogether, DJM ran into the back of a parked ambulance he was chasing and broke his nose and is going through extensive surgery to try to replicate Caitlyn Jenner’s nose, AG308 was forced to get a real job and they cut off his internet access, Big “D” turned 50 and is going through a midlife crises and is currently buying one of every gun made to try to make him faster, Nealio got tired of working for the man and started writing viruses for the Russian government to infiltrate conservative websites, No One fell off the face of the earth, Birddog passed his nursing test and is now giving enemas to the old folks at the nursing home, Zombie3gun went off the deep end and is living in a mud hut fortified with claymores in the Owyhee’s waiting for Armageddon and Kolby finally found a girlfriend so things have been a bit slow around here.

Nice to have you guys back..

I heard the same thing down there so it must be true.  I'll post pics as soon as the bandages come off.

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 01:54:03 PM »

Offline tsmith

• Dreams about shooting
  • I CAST THEREFORE I SHOOT
This thread should be a sticky...

http://forum.idahoguntalk.com/index.php?topic=3948.0

THAT THREAD WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!!

This thread as the last push I needed to jump into 3 gun. I like USPSA, I like Snacks, Ive seen whats drained out of the bottom of a milk tanker and it aint milk. And I'm just not equipped correctly for the rest of the survival pack.

+1 vote for this to get stickied.

Ill be tryin this 3 gunnin in June.
Hopefully I dont end up lookin like a bull milker.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 02:01:39 PM by tsmith »
Nice marmot, man.

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 02:53:36 PM »

Offline Birddog6424

• μολὼν λαβέ
I heard the same thing down there so it must be true.  I'll post pics as soon as the bandages come off.

I'll post up some enema "how to" videos.

For all you fellas who were wanting to sneak one in on the sly but were too embarrassed to ask how.
"Fast is fine. Accuracy is final. You have to learn to be slow in a hurry.."   Wyatt Earp

"The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem."  Col. Jeff Cooper